Tuesday 1 October 2013

Marinated Salmon

I was treated to a delicious dinner and an even better visit at a friend's house recently.  Not to bad of a return on a "hey, want to grab a tea tonight?"  I need to try that approach more often!

What was on the menu?  Maple Salmon, 7 super food salad and rice.  The salmon was marinated in an oh so scrumptious marinade which you can find here (http://allrecipes.com/recipe/maple-salmon/).  As for the salad, I'd been told about this yummy goodness by a couple of friends and was really impressed with it.  It's the Sweet Kale 7 Superfood salad kit by Eat Smart.  The kit comes with a blend of 7 superfoods (chicory, green cabbage, broccoli, and Brussels sprouts) shredded with a bag of roasted pumpkin seeds, dried cranberries and poppyseed dressing for garnish.  Super quick and seriously amazing!  I'm definitely going to pick some up at Costco the next time I'm there.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment