Friday 13 September 2013

Grounds for Appeal Café

I was recently invited out on a food adventure with my long-legged friend and my faux-long legged friend.  I had no idea where we were going, but I had been promised scrumptious Indian food and knew that lawyers were somehow involved.  Turns out that we were going to the Grounds for Appeal Café.

This café is definitely not fancy (think two steps up from your school cafeteria), but the food is delicious, the service is efficient, the chairs are comfy, the space is large and bright, and the price is definitely right.  So, next time you're craving some yummy in your yummy Indian food, make your way down to the Grounds for Appeal Café.  Just make sure you do it before noon to beat the line!

My butter Chicken with rice and naan...super yummy in my tummy!  My faux long-legged friend also had the butter chicken and thoroughly agreed with my conclusion.  ($8.25, tax included)

My long-legged friend's Chicken Curry.  He swears that this is the best dish on the menu.  Guess I'll have to try it out next time!  ($8.25, tax included)

The X that marks the spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment