Friday 27 September 2013

Cattle Baron

Ladies and gents, if you find yourself in Calgary and want to treat yourself to one of the finest steaks that will ever cross your lips, do yourself a favour and make your way to the Cattle Baron.  Unbelievable!  Probably didn't help that the company was superb and many a laugh was had, but even if I'd eaten alone, this meal would have topped the richter scale.
 
With a menu that looks like that, is there any question that a good steak is coming your way?

Seafood Platter: salt-n-pepper prawns, calamari, mussels and salmon skewers.  Yummy!  ($29)

In the front: Salt-n-pepper Jumbo Wings. ($13)  In the back: Short Dry Ribs.  ($13)  Yummy but the steak anticipation was killing me!

My Steak Neptune: Filet Mignon dressed with asparagus, crab meat and hollandaise sauce, served with a stuffed baked potato.  My mouth started watering just thinking about this again!!!  Unbelievable.  My only regret was getting the steak neptuned.  The Neptune itself was very yummy, but the steak was so good that I wish I'd just gone for a plan filet mignon so I could fully appreciate how amazing the steak was.  Regardless, it was one heck of a steak!  ($34)
 
@CattleBaronYYC

No comments:

Post a Comment