Friday 23 August 2013

Brown Paper Packages Artisanal Ice Cream

Ladies and gents, do I have a treat for you!  During one of my trips to Food Cart Fest this summer I discovered a dessert that will take you back to your childhood: ice cream sandwiches by Brown Paper Packages Artisanal Ice Cream.  But we're not talking chocolate chip cookies and vanilla ice cream...we're talking all sorts of yummy flavours and goodness!  Absolutely delicious, not too sweet and just the right size.  So, if you're craving a cool treat at Food Cart Fest, definitely keep Brown Paper Packages in mind.

I have to choose one?  But I want them all!
 
These pictures definitely do not help in the decision making process.  They all look so yummy!

The final decision: Razzle Dazzle.  Chocolate ice cream with real raspberries in it, smooshed between two chocolate chocolate-chip cookies.  Amazing!

Twitter: @BPPicecream

No comments:

Post a Comment