Monday 6 May 2013

Sunshine and snacks...

This past weekend I was heading down to the beach to enjoy the sunshine with my food-adventure partner in crime this weekend when she suggested grabbing a snack from Viva Foods on Yew.  Great idea!  They have sandwiches, quiches, yummy pastries, muffins, cookies...you name it, they have it.  The best part?  Everything is made fresh in house.  I went for the Healthy Scone full of cranberries, flax seeds and other yummy goodies...delicious!  Next time I think I'm going to go for the Corn Flakes Square, though.  It's like a Rice Krispies square but with Corn Flakes instead...very intriguing.

Definitely a great place to grab a snack on your way to the beach!

Pastries and yummy goodness galore!

The X that marks the spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment