Thursday 30 May 2013

Scoop!

I had been intrigued as I walked by Scoop! many a time, but little did I know that there was a land of fun inside!  I knew they had frozen ice cream but I had no idea that there was also a never ending supply of board games and a foosball table...best frozen yogurt shop ever!! 

So, how does it work?  Pick your size and pick your flavour for a base cost.  They weigh your container and then the fun part begins...the toppings!  Once you've finished your artwork with the toppings, they re-weigh it and charge you for the toppings according to weight.  Then comes the best part, pick your seat, eat, play some games, challenge people to foosball and have a great night!  I'd definitely recommend this fabulous little shop to satisfy a treat craving and have a fun evening out.

The big goodies: Oreo bits, berry Oreo bits, Yogurt chips, M&M's and Peanut Butter M&M's.

The small goodies: Fruity Pebbles, chocolate chips, chocolate coated animal crackers, sour gummies, hazelnut wafers, butterfinger, home-made graham cracker crust, coconut jelly, Reese's pieces, Whoppers, coconut, nuts, Mango whoppers, fresh pineapple, fresh mango, fresh strawberry, fresh kiwi and syrups.

My frozen yogurt partner in crime's large mango frozen yogurt with fresh fruit, Reese's Pieces, Hazelnut wafer...you name it!  (approximately $6).  Looked very yummy and it all disappeared quickly.

My small raspberry frozen yogurt with hazelnut wafer, oreo cookie bit, sour gummy bear, coconut, home-made wafer crust, whopper, mango poppa and piece of Butterfinger for toppings.  (approximately $4)  Very yummy!  When we were figuring out how to order, the fellow said that most people preferred the original yogurt and then just added toppings.  The raspberry was nice, but it's made with a syrup rather than fresh fruit, so I found it a bit sweet.  Next time, I think I would go with the recommendation of plain yogurt and add fruit on.  One must-try condiment was the mango poppa...when you bite into it, there is literally a little explosion of mango yumminess in your mouth...it was awesome!

Trouble!  This was one of my favourite games as a kid...so much fun! 

The view from our table.

The neverending game selection.  I totally missed Battleship when we were there...I'm so sinking some ships next time!

The foosball table!  No more needs to be said.
 
Twitter: @ScoopYogurt

No comments:

Post a Comment