Thursday 25 April 2013

Wavy vs. flat

As I was leaving the Canucks game the other night (GO CANUCKS GO!!!), I was given a free bag of Lays ketchup potato chips.  I'm not going to lie, Ketchup is one of my favourite flavours...right up there with All Dressed and Salt & Vinegar, although Salt & Vinegar definitely takes the cake.  So, needless to say, I was a little pumped.

I broke open the bag and discovered the chips were wavy!  I was completely taken aback.  My first thought was "Lays chips don't have ripples."  Once I got over the initial shock, I was able to confirm that they taste exactly like the smooth Lays.  So, for all of you out there who have steered clear of Lays because they're smooth and edgeless...you no longer have to deny yourself of Lays yumminess!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it. Finance Food Truck USA

    ReplyDelete