Tuesday 23 April 2013

For the young at heart...

This past weekend I went to a birthday party for one of the cutest two year olds I know.  Not only did all of the kids and adults have fun, but the hostess with the mostess created two of the most amazing fruit platters that I have ever seen...they were Sesame Street characters!!!  I'm not going to lie, every time I took a piece of fruit, I couldn't stop a smile from creeping onto my lips.  And I can vouch that the kids loved them just as much, if not more.  For every trip to the chips and popcorn, there must have been three to Elmo and Big Bird!

So, for all of you with toddlers out there, I highly recommend taking note.  Heck, I think these may end up showing up at my birthday party this year!

Elmo!!  Sliced strawberries for his face, red grapes for his mouth, a mandarin orange for his nose, and containers of french vanilla yogurt with blueberries for his eyes.

Big Bird!!!  Sliced pineapple for his face feathers, sliced mango for his hair feathers, a beak made of mango and strawberries, and containers of coconut yogurt with blueberries and strawberries for eyes.

The birthday boy with his Sesame Street friends! 
 
The facebook picture that inspired the masterpieces above.  Grover and Oscar the Grouch are equally as cool...you could probably even make Oscar out of green grapes if you're not feeling the broccoli.

What Sesame Street birthday party is complete without an Elmo cake?  And, in case you're wondering, it was even more delicious than it looked!

1 comment:

  1. I just want to thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice Information I’ve ever seen i like it i learn something today. Finance Concession Trailer USA

    ReplyDelete