Wednesday 3 April 2013

Big Orange

I don't know if it's because of all the fabulous sun we've been getting, but I've been craving bubble tea something fierce the last couple of weeks!  Big Orange is hands down my favourite place to go for bubble tea.  They make the best fresh fruit slush ever!  They also have a wide variety of other teas for you classic bubble tea drinkers: regular bubble teas, fresh fruit bubble teas, fresh fruit smoothies, fresh fruit slushes, ice cream bubble teas, freshly squeezed juices, waffles...it goes on and on!  My favourite is a Strawberry Grapefruit fresh fruit slush with pearls, no syrup. 

Things to note: (1) Cost is approximately $4.47.  (2) For you downtown Vancouverites, they are located in the basement of Bentall III, just around the corner from the food court and across the way from Coles.  (3) They have a variety of other locations in the lower Mainland, Victoria and Seattle.  (4) They have a frequent visitor card that looks like a credit card.  It gets swiped each time you purchase a bubble tea, and every 10 swipes, you get one free!

This day I opted for Strawberry Pineapple.  Yummy in my tummy!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it. Food Trucks Leasing USA

    ReplyDelete