Thursday 14 February 2013

Tokyo John Sushi

I'm generally cautious about trying new sushi places unless I've heard good things about them via word of mouth, because sushi is just something you don't want to mess with!  However, this past week I was meeting up with someone for lunch outside of my regular "work lunch zone," so ended up trying a completely random sushi restaurant.  There were lots of people inside, which I thought was a good sign, and it was.  The food was good, the service was great and fast, and the prices were normal.  So, if you're ever craving sushi at Hornby and Smithe, don't be afraid to try Tokyo John Sushi. 

My sashimi bento box: miso soup, salad, california roll, beef teriyaki on rice, 3 pieces tuna sashimi and two pieces salmon sashimi.  ($15)

No comments:

Post a Comment