Friday 15 February 2013

Bel Café - The Best Hot Chocolate EVER!

It's official, the hot chocolate festival finished with the best hot chocolate I have ever had in my life!  Imagine the yummiest hot chocolate you've ever had (not too sweet, just the right amount of chocolate), add chai spices and top it all off with a homemade chai spiced marshmallow.  Heaven on earth!  Even the orange palmier it came with was to die for.  My only regret?  That I waited until the last day of the festival to taste this yummy goodness as it's a special release only for the festival.  Mind you, it's probably a good thing...otherwise I'd be over there on a daily basis!

Things to note: (1) Bel Café is a full service café.  So, if you want to eat in, you have to be seated at a table like at a restaurant.  If you want take-out, feel free to go up and order from the counter.  (2) Their baked goods look mouthwateringly delicious.  (3) Their soups and sandwiches also looked very yummy and a decent size.  (4)  Everything is homemade in house.  And (5) they do have a regular hot chocolate on their menu, which I most definitely plan on trying out after the yummy deliciousness me and my fabulous cycling buddy tried yesterday.

"BENGAL DAYDREAM"
Milk chocolate with sweet spices (chai),
served with caramelized honey and orange palmier.

1 comment:

  1. That I waited until the last day survival warehouse emergency food of the festival to taste this yummy goodness as it's a special release only for the festival.

    ReplyDelete