Sunday 3 February 2013

Aaarrrghhh matey....

I recently took a trip down memory lane and went to White Spot for brunch.  Every time I go to White Spot I wonder why it's been so long since I've been there.  The service is always great, the servers friendly and happy, and the food yummy and reasonably priced.  Add on the fact that not only do they allow kids but they welcome them with open arms, a high chair and triangular crayons that don't roll off the table...it really is a spectacular place to eat!

On this particular morning I had a hard time refraining from ordering a Pirate Pack (you all know you want one), but I knew I wanted eggs so I started perusing the breakfast menu.  I couldn't decide whether I wanted hashbrowns, sausage, bacon or pancakes, so I got them all!  Nat's Hearty Breakfast with shredded hashbrowns.  Delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment