Tuesday 11 December 2012

Nu Greek

So, I finally got around to using my Swarmjam for Nu Greek.  The Swarmjam was for a dinner plate: 2 skewers (I had lamb), oregano pita, Greek salad, chickpea salad and satsiki.  I'm not going to lie, my first impression wasn't that great.  I got to the take-out restaurant and there was a sign that said "Back in 5 Minutes."  Not a big deal...until I found out that the lady working closed up to go across the street and get a Starbucks...at 6pm.  Seriously?

The meal itself was okay.  I'll put it this way, I'll use my other Swarmjam that I have with them but I don't think I'll go out of my way to go back and pay full price.  The lamb was just there, the Greek salad didn't have any dressing or tomatoes and had white instead of red onions in it, and the feta was really salty.  That being said, the chickpea salad, pita and satsiki were good.  A decent dinner but I plan on continuing to support my tried and true Greek restaurants.

Dinner Plate ($10).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment