Monday 10 December 2012

Double Chocolate Walnut Brownies

One of my favourite parts of the holidays is all of the yummy treats.  My waistline doesn't like it quite as much, but that's what spin class is for!

I went over to a friend's recently and she'd made some delicious Double Chocolate Walnut Brownies.  I loved the way that she'd cut each brownie into four little brownies so they were bite-size morsels of yumminess.  They definitely kept my taste buds happy all night long!

I forgot to ask for the recipe, but found one with the exact same name online, so hopefully it's similar.


1 comment:

  1. This is a mouth watering dessert and I really like it so much. Thanks a lot author and my mom can make this type of dessert very perfectly. Also her signature dish is baklava. So, if you want to try that visit baklava to order online because my mom is the owner of this restaurant and from here you'll get all high quality dessert just at a reasonable price.

    ReplyDelete