Tuesday 13 November 2012

Rue 909 Sushi

My day instantly got better when a colleague not only offered to treat me to lunch, but agreed to indulge me in my sushi craving!  I hadn't been to Rue 909 Sushi (I'd been there when it was Urban Sushi, but not after it changed names), so we decided to try it out.

It's pretty much the exact same set-up as before.  You eat one floor under ground so there's no natural light, but it's a lot nicer than a food court, albeit a bit more chilly.  The food was good, fast and reasonably priced.  We both agreed that the spicy tuna roll was awesome!  Overall, a good place to grab a quick lunch.

Things to note: We got there at 11:45 and just beat the rush.  There was a line-up of at least ten people for the whole time we were there and people were having to wait for a table.  So I'd recommend getting there sooner rather than later.

Today's Special #3: miso soup, salad, chicken teriyaki on rice, 3 pieces of gyoza and a spicy tuna roll ($9.95).

No comments:

Post a Comment