Friday 12 October 2012

Sanpachi Robson Japanese Restaurant

Being the cold, rainy day that it was today, my co-workers and I headed out to Sanpachi for a big bowl of Ramen to warm us up.  Let me tell you, it was just what the doctor ordered!

Things to note: (1) I find adding the tasty egg keeps me full longer.  Otherwise, I'm generally raiding the cupboards for an extra snack shortly after lunch.  (2) It gets crazy busy at lunch time, so getting there before noon is crucial if you don't want to wait for a table.  (3) For you anti-sodium folk out there, beware...the broth is delicious, but it's definitely not sodium free!  (4) The ramens are normally $8.95/bowl.  Adding the tasty egg adds on $1.

Shio Ramen with Tasty Egg

Shoyu Ramen

Miso Ramen

Spicy Ramen, no sprouts, extra corn

 

No comments:

Post a Comment