Sunday 14 October 2012

IKEA for breakfast

I know, I know...you're probably thinking how can you go to Wildebeest for dinner on Friday night and follow it up with breakfast at IKEA on Sunday morning?  Because it was a fun adventure, that's why! 

I'd always wanted to go to IKEA for breakfast.  I have no idea why, but I have.  Luckily, I had someone willing to indulge in my craziness on Sunday morning.  Now on to the food!

For $7.35 we got two breakfast combos (hashbrowns, scrambled eggs, and two sausage), 2 pancakes, 1 piece of french toast and two juices.  The eggs were definitely powdered and the pancakes and french toast would have been better if we'd got a newer, warmer batch, but the sausage was surprisingly yummy, the overall meal was good, and the price was unbelievable.  Definitely an inexpensive, fun adventure!



2 comments:

  1. When does the review for Costco go up? Can you beat a hot dog and a pop for $2?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha. A hot dog and pop for $2 would be pretty darn difficult to beat. However, Costco doesn't have cool Swedish furniture to meander afterwards!

    ReplyDelete