Tuesday 24 July 2012

Bella Gelateria

I met up with a couple of friends for lunch today and, after we were done eating, we came to the conclusion that a treat was necessary.  I'd heard amazing things about Bella Gelateria for quite some time, so we decided to try it out.  It completely blew my socks off!  I had the stracciatella, which was one of my favourites when I was travelling in Italy, and it literally transported me back to the cobblestone streets and hot italian men.  If you're a gelato lover and you haven't tried Bella Gelateria, it's a must.  I will warn you that it is a bit pricey, however the portions are solid and the gelato itself is the best I've ever had outside of Italy.  So, definitely a worthwhile treat every once in a while!

http://www.bellagelateria.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment